Sunday, January 29, 2006

Just another Sunday night

This weekend turned out to be one of those relaxing, productive weekends. I did a lot of things I wanted to do, like buy a rechargeable battery kit and go to the National Gallery. I saw some people I haven`t seen in a long time, including a bunch of little people that grow so fast, they need to been seen much more often.
So here I am Sunday night wishing the weekend would go on forever. Not that I don`t like my work, but there is something so satisfying about doing everything you want in your personal life. Doesn`t it seem so simple?
The National Gallery never ceases to amaze and entice. And today was a real bonus day because: a) I used my membership card for the first time since I got it nearly a year ago; b) I went with a friend who had never been; and c) I got to participate in Artissimo with my 3 year old friend and we both enjoyed it equally. Perhaps me even more than her. Or rather, I more than she? Anyway, there is nothing as good as hanging out with a 3 year old on a Sunday afternoon. At least not this weekend.

1 comment:

justin said...

It is too seldom that we get to put ourselves on par with 3-year-olds. Even more seldom that we can choose something with them in mind, only to enjoy it more than they do. It's not like you went to the Gallery with the express goal of critiquing the permanent collection. In that case, you'd definitely have the edge in the enjoyment department. I'm happy you're finding enjoyment in your life (and in this blog) and I'm happy to be able to be a part of it, however small. :)