Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Time to get organized



Today I called the wrong number and asked for the wrong person. I felt so sure about myself when I called, totally expecting to speak to the right person. But a strange voice answered and said, "No, I am not that person, but you can talk to me. Who is this?" To which I replied, "Well, if you aren't that person, then I don't need to tell you who it is." Which felt a little rude, but at the same time, in this day and age of call display, you really can't win with wrong numbers. He told me to have a nice day. Fair enough, conversation over. At which point I realized my mistake. The number and the person were right. I was wrong. I really need to be better organized in certain areas. Oh boy, I sure do. Lesson learned then, right? Moving on... now, with flow charts, highlighters, paper and pen, all included. And did I mention post-it notes? Those help too, with being organized. And no, my room doesn't like that, yet... Oh, those wacky Germans. You can see what I mean if you click on the picture. But be warned, you must be able sprecken zie Deutch.

No comments: