Thursday, February 09, 2006

I might regret this

Tonight I have such a bizarre headache that I feel I have little control over what could come out of my mouth or my fingers, as it were. It doesn`t say much for the fact that I just drove home from Arnprior. I made it here safely, for sure, but that sure is a long dark road.
So now I am thinking about a cup of camomile tea and my bed. Terribly exciting.
I just realized that my baby sister is flying halfway around the world in less than a week and this will be a great way for me to keep in touch with her. It is funny how it is ok for me to live in England for a year, but somehow disconcerting for her to go to South Africa for 4 months. Distance is all relative, I say. Now try to argue that with a geographer.
Alright, I hear the kettle calling. Which says something about this headache, because I haven`t turned the stove on yet.
Until next time...

No comments: